The Annual Meeting will be held on Monday, December 4th, 2023 at 12:00 noon. It will be held in the Wesley Community Center located at 200 Main St. West. Lunch will be provided with a meeting to follow.
Gold-Eagle Cooperative to work with Land O'Lakes, Inc., Nextlink and Microsoft on broadband connectivity project. Click here for details.
Beginning March 1, 2023, the Gold-Eagle Coop Holmes location will be open by appointment only.
If you would like to haul grain into this facility, call 515-825-9675 at least 24 hours in advance. Please provide an estimate of bushels to be delivered, number of trucks, and approximate timeframe so we can ensure we are prepared and staffed to meet your needs. We also appreciate notice if you break down or are done for the day. This location WILL go to full-time operation during harvest. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this new schedule.
- Wheat Futures Continue Up Swing
- The recovery in the wheat futures market continued with another up day. Minneapolis futures were 4 ¼ cents higher, while the KC HRW ended the session up by 8 ¾ cents. SRW futures finished the day 12 cents stronger. The FAS data had 622,803 MT of wheat sales during the...
- Cattle Drop Back Triple Digits
- Front month live cattle ended the day $1.07 to $1.65 weaker, which flipped the board back to net weaker on the week. Feeders also fell on the day with 0.7% losses flipping the week’s move to net lower. USDA reported the cash trade for Thursday was nearly 25k head -...
- Corn Closes 1% Higher
- The Thursday session ended with corn futures 4 to 7 cents higher and a 2.7% gain in the Dec contract. March corn futures saw nearly a 10c range with nearly all of it in the black. The weekly Export Sales data had 1.928 MMT of corn booked during the week...
- New Crop Beans Miss Out on Red Day
- The soybean market 2 to 4 ¼ cents in the red, though the new crop market was a penny higher. The Jan to Nov inverse is now less than 50c. Soymeal futures closed $2.10 to $3 in the red. Soybean Oil futures ended the day 38 to 43 points lower....
- Hogs Close Stronger on Thursday
- The front month lean hog futures were $0.60 to $1.37 stronger at the close. Dec hogs futures ended the day 20 cents in the red. The National Average Base Hog price for Thursday was $58.60, up by 54 cents. The CME Lean Hog Index for 11/28 was $71.53, down 13...