GOLD-EAGLE COOPERATIVE LOCATION HOURS FOR:
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2021, SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, AND SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26TH
CORWITH 4:30 FRIDAY -7 TILL 5:00 SATURDAY -1:00 TILL 5:00 SUNDAY FOR BEANS
CLARION 4:30 FRIDAY -8 TILL 5:00 SATURDAY -10 TILL 4:00 SUNDAY SOUTH LOCATION BEANS ONLY!
EAGLE GROVE 4:30 FRIDAY-NOON TILL 6:00 SATURDAY-NOON TILL 6 SUNDAY FOR BEANS
GOLDFIELD 4:30 FRIDAY--NOON TILL 6 SATURDAY-NOON TILL 6 SUNDAY FOR BEANS
E-PLANT 7 TILL 5:00 FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. CLOSED SUNDAY
GALBRAITH FRIDAY 4:30
HARDY 4:30 FRIDAY -7:30 TILL TBD SATURDAY
HOLMES 4:30 FRIDAY-NOON TILL 6:00 SATURDAY-NOON TILL 6:00 SUNDAY FOR BEANS
HUTCH 4:30 FRIDAY -7 TILL 6:00 SATURDAY -NOON TILL 5:00 SUNDAY FOR BEANS
KANAWHA 4:30 FRIDAY -7:30 TILL TBD SATURDAY -CLOSED SUNDAY
LIVERMORE 4:30 FRIDAY -NOON TILL 5:00 SATURDAY -NOON TILL 5:00 SUNDAY FOR BEANS
THOR FRIDAY 5:00 -SATURDAY 5:00 -SUNDAY 12-5 BEANS ONLY WEATHER PERMITTING
RENWICK 5:00 FRIDAY- 7 TILL 6:00 SATURDAY - 11 TILL 5:00 SUNDAY FOR BEANS
TITONKA 4:30 FRIDAY -7 TILL 6:00 SATURDAY -12 TILL 5:00 SUNDAY
WESLEY 4:30 FRIDAY -7:30 TILL 6:00 SATURDAY -12 TILL 5:00 SUNDAY FOR BEANS
WODEN 4:30 FRIDAY- 7 TILL 6:00 SATURDAY -12 TILL 5:00 SUNDAY FOR BEANS
Goldfield, Iowa (50542)
- Wheat Markets Close Mixed on Afternoon Fade
- Wheat markets ended the Friday session mixed. CBT SRW futures closed with 2 3/4 to 6 1/4 cent gains. December rallied 15 cents from Friday to Friday. KC wheat futures faded back from their midday gains to close fractionally to 1 3/4 cents in the red. From Friday to Friday...
- Lean Hog Prices Recover on Friday
- Friday hog futures trading ended with a rally. Prices closed 5 to 30 cents in the black, while October rallied to close $2.52 higher ahead of the NASS report. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Friday afternoon was 40 cents higher to $76.93. The 9/22 CME Lean Hog Index...
- Soybeans Firm on Friday
- Front month soybean futures ended the Friday session fractionally mixed. From the week’s open, November soybeans were unchanged, while the November to November spread tightened by 14 3/4 cents to a 30 3/4 cent nearby premium. Soymeal prices ended the last trade day of the week $0.50 to $1.50/ton in...
- Triple Digit Rally for Friday Cotton
- Cotton prices rallied into the weekend. Nearby futures were up more than 3 cents through March, while the deferred contracts gained 232 to 275 points. December’s 353 point rally extended the inverse to an 86 premium to March and a 228 premium to May. Crude Oil continues its bounce through...
- Cattle Market Mixed Heading into COF Report
- Live cattle futures were lower on the last trade day of the week, giving back 30 to 47 cents in the front months. Feeder cattle, however, found strength in the afternoon to close 40 to 50 cents higher. Sept feeders were 27 cents red on Friday. Catch up cash business...
- Corn Market Weakens into Weekend
- On Friday, corn prices worked lower to close 2 to 2 1/2 cents in the red. New crop futures were firmer with Red dec only giving back 3/4 cents while Sept gained 1 1/4 cents. For the week December corn closed 1/4 of a penny lower, while the Dec to...